It is a social media app where you can share short videos, a place to post and view short, looping videos of anything from songs, movie clips, comedy skits to selfies.
TikTok is currently the fastest-growing social media platform in the world, their user base has increased by an astounding rate of 12 million people per month this year alone!
With the app downloaded on over 200 million devices around the world, and video views surpassing 10 billion per day, it’s no wonder that brands are taking notice.
Reaching a wider audience with your content through social media ads is great, but TikTok offers something different, there are many ways to use TikTok in your marketing strategy such as:
- Creating branded content videos
- Running contests and campaigns people can enter by doing a dance
- Asking influencers to promote your brand on their page
This social media app provides more opportunities for creativity than other platforms out there, plus, if you want to re-engage with customers who have already bought from you in the past, then it could be just what you need.
How to Create a TikTok Account
If you have an Instagram account, then it’s easy to create an account and you just need to log into your social media account, go to the TikTok app, and select Log In with your social media account and once you do that, you can link your account and be on your way!
The Best TikTok Follower Tips
If you want to become a tiktok follower, there are some things you need to know:
1) You must be at least 13 years old.
2) You need to have a mobile device that can download the app.
3) You should have an active email address because if you don’t, your account will use a disposable one.
4) Create profiles for each social media platform that you use, just remember to make them private because your TikTok profile is public by default.
5) Don’t post anything mean or rude on your profile or in any of your videos; it could get you banned from the app!
6) Save the link to all of your videos so people can find them later even if they aren’t posted on the app’s timeline.
How to Win a TikTok Contest?
If you’re looking for a TikTok follower, there are many ways to find them, some of the most popular tips are signing up for TikTok and following other users, posting your own videos, tagging people in them, or connecting with your friends.
To become a follower on TikTok, follow these steps:
- Open up TikTok.
- Tap Start to sign up for an account.
- Choose your username and add a profile photo.
- Enter your phone number to verify the account, tap Continue if you don’t have one yet.
- Add your birthday to set your age range.
- Fill out your bio information optional, click finish when done, that’s it, you’re now ready to start following people on TikTok.
The Bottom Line
The bottom line is that TikTok is an app that has grown up from a kid’s social media platform to be more popular than Instagram among teens and the ability to share your creativity and communicate with friends makes it a great way to spend your time on the internet.